- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
The Ph.D. program is a full-time, campus-based residential program designed for students interested in management teaching, research, and consultancy. The main objectives of the program are to:
- Develop management teachers well equipped with the skills required for imparting education to business school students
- Develop bright young academics with research skills to conduct research in contemporary issues in management.
The program has five phases, namely; Doctoral Coursework, Pedagogy, Qualifying Examination, Preparation of Research Proposal and Thesis Work and can be completed in four years.
- The candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. program (Full time) offered by IBS Hyderabad have to appear for IBSAT.
- The candidates who are shortlisted based on IBSAT / GMAT / CAT are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad. The final selection is based on an aptitude test in Research methods, micro-presentation, and Technical Interview.
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- Post-graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing / Finance / Human Resource Management / Operations from a UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks.
- Post Graduation (full time) in Economics/Commerce/Psychology/Sociology/Public Administration/ Statistics/Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks Or
- A professional qualification like CFA / CA / CWA / CS with 60% and above marks.
All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).