- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
IIFM is a sectoral management Institute that strives to meet the changing scenario in the forestry, environment, development, management and allied sectors. It is constantly striving to update itself and accordingly respond to the needs of all concerned stakeholders. Given the emerging, and much-needed, emphasis on environmental sustainability, climate change, carbon trading, green finance, corporate social and environmental responsibility, biodiversity conservation and natural resource management, IIFM suitably modifies its focus, activity frame and course structure to successfully meet these needs. All these activities not only require manpower, possessing the desired blend of skills pertaining to forestry, environment & development with management science but also need the professional assistance and guidance for capacity building, project implementation and monitoring. Therefore, IIFM through its educational, training, research and consultancy activities has planned to endeavor to meet this emerging need.
The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), approved by AICTE is meant for people who need specialized knowledge, skills, and attitudes for positions requiring conceptual and visioning skills, the Fellow Programme is an important step in that direction. It is designed to develop and equip students for career opportunity in management education and research in the following faculty areas of specialization:
- Communication and Extension Management
- Ecosystem and Environment Management
- Environment and Developmental Economics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology and Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Management
- Sociology and Community Development
- Technical Forestry
- Strategic Management
All selected students (non-sponsored) will get a monthly fellowship of Rs. 16,000 during the first two years which is incremented to Rs. 19,000 per month for the third and fourth years of the programme. A contingency amount of Rs. 35,000 per annum is provided to each student for the period of four years. PGDFM graduates from IIFM selected for the fellow programme get financial assistance and contingency grant for three years.
Selection of candidate is through a two-stage process:
Stage I: Screening test
Eligible candidates with any one of the following score will be called directly for Presentation and Personal Interview
- IIM CAT/GMAT (scores of two years old with required cut off) as decided by IIFM
- UGC-CSIR-JRF/NET (Certificate not older than five years) in a relevant area of specialization
- GATE (Certificate not older than five years)
- ICAR NET (Certificate not older than 2 years
- FRI entrance test for Ph.D. (two years old)
- Candidates who have already obtained a PGDFM from IIFM/PGDM IIM with a minimum of OGPA of 3.00
- Candidates who have obtained MRM from IIFM with 3.00 CGPA
- All India and allied services officers, officers in scale II of nationalized banks, officers of equivalent rank of PSU.
Stage II: Presentation and Interview
- The candidate will be called to Bhopal for presentation and interview as per the criteria decided by IIFM.
- The final selection will be based on criteria as decided from time to time by the Institute.
- Students will be admitted in a specific area of specialization related to the existing faculty areas of the Institute.
- A maximum of ten students can be admitted each year.
Candidates must not be more than 45 years as on 1st July 2019 and must qualify the following eligibility tracks:
1. A Bachelors Degree with minimum 50 percent marks (absolute), and
2. Masters degree (minimum two years prescribed duration after 10+2+3 years of formal education) in relevant discipline (relevancy has to be decided by the IIFM) with minimum first class including Five year/Four-year Integrated Master's Degree programme and with good academic records.
Professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with minimum 55% marks (absolute).
For IIFM Graduates, who have done PGDFM and IIM graduates who have done PGDM, the minimum OGPA of 3.00 in 4.33 maximum scale, is required.
For MRM Post Graduates from IIFM, with 3.00 CGPA.