- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Diploma in Dental Mechanics is two years full-time course and Offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Selection of candidates shall be made through Central Counselling to be held every year between August and October to the seats in Four Government Medical colleges, Bowring and Lady Curzon Hospital and Govt. Dental College, Bangalore as well as Govt. quota seats in private para medical colleges/institutions.
- The selected candidates should get him / herself admitted to the respective college / institution and course duly furnished originals of certificates of qualifying examinations duly paying prescribed fee.
- The minimum qualification prescribed for admission to the above courses shall be a pass in II PUC with Science subjects PCB., PCMB., CBZ., except for Diploma in Medical Records Technology for which minimum qualification would be II PUC with any optional subjects such as Science/Arts/Commerce. Those trained in English Typing or in basic Computer knowledge will be given preference.
- If sufficient candidates who have passed with PUC science subjects are not available, the candidates with S.S.L.C. qualification could be admitted to the above courses except courses mentioned in Sl. No. 7 to 10.
- The candidates admitted to any Para Medical Course either in Government or Private Institutions are not paid stipend, freeship or scholarship.
- There shall be no commitment on the part of the State Government or Para Medical Board to provide job to the candidates who have successfully completed the course.
- The candidate should have attained the minimum age of 15 years as on 31st December prior to the year of admission. Upper age limit would be 35 years. In case of In-service, SC & ST candidates upper age limit would be 40 years.