|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Computer Science and Engineering is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
- Admission is based on GATE,
- First priority will be given to the GATE qualified candidates and the vacant seats will remain open for NON-GATE students.
- Scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- p.m. is given to full-time GATE qualified students admitted to M.E./ M.Tech.
B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology with minimum of 55% marks or AMIE with equivalent grade.
I had amazing time in this college.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering