|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course is the duration of 5 years, which include 4 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship degree offered b Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Dental Council of India.
- In case of admission on the basis of qualifying examination based on merit, candidate for admission to B.D.S. course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% as above and must have passing marks in English.
- All admissions for BDS at our institute are done by a centralized counseling system, carried out by the Government of Karnataka.
- Admissions in BDS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
- He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the BDS course.
- He/she has passed qualifying examination- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.