|GATE||08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|25 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock Test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Master of Engineering (ME) in Mechanical Engineering is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
Admission is based on GATE Entrance conducted by Indian Institute of Technology.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only);
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought;
- The obtained score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology;
- For sponsored candidates, a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm /company/industry/ educational and/or research institute / any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.