- 31 Aug 2021: DMK government dissolves university named after Jayalalithaa; AIADMK stages protest Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
- Offered by: Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) is a full-time six-year Pharmacy Department course and this degree is offered by the Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar.
The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination only. Rank list will be prepared based on the percentage of total marks obtained by the candidate in higher secondary course conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board / any other equivalent board.
- Pass in10+2 examinations with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology or Botany and Zoology
- A pass in Diploma in Pharmacy Course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India, under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years.