CLAT +1 More
|CLAT||01 Jan, 2021 - 15 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|19 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Dec, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- BA LLB is five-years full-time honors course offered by Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla.
- Duration of the Semesters in Under Graduate (UG) programs shall be of 18 weeks each with not less than 30 class hours per week including tutorials, examination, etc.
- Provided there shall be at least 24 lectures per week; provided further that for Honors Law Courses there shall be not less than 36 Hours per weeks including Seminars etc., and 30 minimum lecture hours per week.
The Admission is exclusively based on the merit in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT.
- As regards the minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured:
- Forty-five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories
- Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April are also eligible to appear in CLAT 2020 examination. However, they shall be required to produce evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
- Higher marks in the component/section on legal aptitude in the CLAT exam;
- Higher age;
- Computerized draw of lots.