B.Tech (IT)-M.Tech (IT) with specializations in:
(b) Cyber Law and Information Security
(c) Human Computer Interaction
(d) Intelligent Systems
(f) Software Engineering
(g) Wireless Communication Engineering
Admission to all the Dual Degree programmes are made once in a year in as per the guidelines framed by Ministry of Human Resource
Development (MHRD), Government of India, from time to time.
The admissions of foreign nationals and Indian students studying abroad to undergraduate
Engineering programs in Premier Institutions of India is being done under Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) scheme of MHRD.
Change of Programme
A student may be allowed change of Programme/Specialization after the first year on the basis of his/her academic performance, subject to strength requirements in the current and target programmes/specializations.
The guidelines for programme change are as follows:
1. The change of programme/specialization is a privilege and not a right.
2. The option is available to students who have been admitted to a programme through the normal admission process into any of the B.Tech and Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech/MBA programmes.
3. The applicant must have passed all the courses (no E/F/R grade) in the previous semester(s) of the programme.
4. The SGPI of the previous semester(s) must be not less than 7.5.
5. The change of Programme/Specialization is subject to the number of seats available in the target Programme/Specialization as per its sanctioned strength. The maximum number of seats in the target Programme may be increased by 5% of sanctioned strength.
6. The number of seats in the current programme must not fall below 60% of its sanctioned strength.
7. Students, desirous of having a change, have to submit their applications to the office of Dean (Academic).
Dual Degree Programmes are 5-year, 10-semester programmes in which two degrees (B.Tech and M.Tech/MBA(IT)) are given together only after successful completion of the programme.
Each semester has certain credit requirements. The requirements for courses may include passing core courses, elective courses and projects. The specific details shall be displayed through the Curriculum Brochure.
Candidate must have passed 10+2 in science stream from recognized board
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile