- 13 Apr 2021: Active COVID-19 cases on IIMA campus rise to 98, movement restricted Read More
GMAT +1 More
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
One Year Full-time Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (MBA-PGPX) PGPX is a one-year, full-time residential programme for executives with substantial work experience leading to an MBA degree. The design of PGPX is built on IIMA's well-established experience of designing and running post-graduate management programmes for exceptionally bright students and a wide range of executive education programmes for practising managers from many countries. PGPX students are selected through a rigorous admissions process that includes GMAT (www.mba.com)\GRE, leadership profiling and personal interviews. The programme takes into account the substantial and varied experience the selected executives bring to the classroom. The objective of the programme is to develop bright, enthusiastic and high-initiative executives into management leaders and change agents in the global arena. The programme has a general management focus, including an emphasis on managing across borders and cultures. It has an international project (called International Immersion) besides teaching content drawn from many countries.
Admission Based on Valid GMAT and GRE score.
Following are the basic criteria for the PGPX Application:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any discipline. (Minimum 15 years of study as per the education system in India i.e. 10 + 2 + 3 or 4 as the case may be.)
- Minimum Age of 25 years as on 31st March of the year in which the PGPX programme commences. (E.g. For PGPX 21-22 commencing in April 2021, the candidate should have completed 25 years of age by March 31, 2021, i.e. must be born on or before March 31, 1996.) There is no upper age limit.
- A valid GMAT/GRE score (GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years from the date to the application deadline date of the round in which candidate is applying. The earliest acceptable GMAT/GRE test date for the three rounds are - Round 1: September 1, 2015 Round 2: October 20, 2015 Round 3: January 5, 2016.
- Minimum 4 years of full time work experience after completion of graduation as on March 31, 2021.
- To ensure that your scores are sent directly to IIMA, please select "Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad - One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)"as one of the five programmes to which the GMAT results have to be sent from the menu provided by GMAT before the start of the test.)
A college worth
- Batch of 2016
- Executive MBA
CATwalk to IIM-A
Joined On: 15 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2014
- Executive MBA