- 13 Apr 2021: Active COVID-19 cases on IIMA campus rise to 98, movement restricted Read More
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - result date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The two-year full-time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), rated as the toughest MBA programme in the world to get admission, is the flagship programme of IIMA. Its main objective is to develop young men and women into competent professional managers, capable of working in any sector of organized activity, proceeding leadership and achieving excellence in performance while contributing to the welfare of the larger society. The programme specifically attempts to:
- Equip students with the required conceptual and interpersonal skills and sense of social purpose for managerial decision-making,
- Develop leadership capabilities to act as change agents and be a source of motivation in the organizations they work in,
- Nurture the desire to excel in performance without compromising integrity, honesty and fairness.
- The PGP curriculum is the result of constant innovation and continuous review by the faculty with help from practitioners in industry, alumni and students. The programme offers four types of courses spread across two years viz. foundational, tools and techniques oriented, functional and perspective-building courses. It also provides opportunities for project courses and courses of independent study during the second year.
- The compulsory/ core courses focus on rigorous grounding in the rudiments of every discipline in management and the development of a common foundation of business knowledge and management theory. The core courses consist of 480 sessions (Approx.) encompassing 24 credits (Approx.).
- Candidates are short-listed for Analytical Writing Test (AWT) and Personal Interview (PI)
- An Admission in PGP in IIMA through valid CAT score.
- The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category, this is related to 45%), of any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. The percentage obtained by the candidate in the bachelor's degree would be based on the practice followed by the institution/university from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case of the candidate being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the institution/university from where they have obtained the bachelor's degree. In case the institution/university does not have any scheme for converting the CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by IIMA by dividing the obtained CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant by 100.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. Such a candidate must produce a certificate from the principal/head of the department/registrar/director of the institution/university certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year/is awaiting final results and has obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent (45% in case of the candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD category) based on latest available grades/marks.
The best place I could be at!
Last Seen: 01 May' 21
Joined On: 15 Oct' 14
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of 2022
- Batch of 2019
Nice college and great teacher
- Batch of 2019
Rank One always
Last Seen: 06 Sep' 16
Joined On: 05 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2016
The place to achieve excellence
Last Seen: 07 Oct' 16
Joined On: 30 Nov' 15
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2018