|20 Apr, 2020 - 14 Aug, 2020||GMAT Graduate Management Admission Test - Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|11 Mar, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
The Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) is an intensive one-year residential program of IIM Indore. EPGP is specially designed to enhance knowledge, skills, and capabilities essential for managing and leading organizations and the programme combines skill building with the exploration of good management practices. The programme has been accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA) London (UK) in the year 2016. In addition to a comprehensive functional core module, there are elective courses aligned with the industry concentration identified for the programme such as Analytics, BFSI, e-Commerce, Operations & Strategy, etc.
The EPGP is designed keeping in mind the following value propositions:
- The courses should leverage the experience of the participants.
- The courses should be aligned with the industry concentrations identified for EPGP.
- The core courses should provide a general management perspective at an elevated pitch compared to the PGP program.
Note: Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) programme is open to all nationalities.
- Indian Nationals: INR 20,00,000.00 + Applicable Tax
- Foreign Nationals: US $49,950 + Applicable Tax
Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted at various locations depending on the number of candidates from that region. Short-listing of candidates for the interview will be done on the basis of GMAT score and/or any other criteria as decided by the admission committee for that academic year.
The Candidate must have
- 50% in Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A valid GMAT score. The GMAT score should be within 05 years on the date of submission of application.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on the date of submission of application.