CAT +2 More
|CAT||29 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
The Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) is a full-time, non-residential, doctoral program that has been specifically designed to cater to the academic needs of working executives/ managers/ faculty members/ researchers. EFPM Programme is open for candidates based in India or abroad. The objective of the program at IIML is to prepare the students for careers not only in management research and teaching but also in management practice, consulting, training, and development in a formal setting while continuing to be engaged in their ongoing professions/businesses. The EEFM program is specially structured to meet learning aspirations of enthusiastic and enlightened executives and teaching professionals and will inculcate in them state-of-the-art research skills required for increased understanding and knowledge of today’s complex business environment.
- Applicants who fulfill above eligibility criteria would be required to have a valid test score of CAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ GATE and JRF/NET (UGC/CSIR). Scores of any of these examinations taken during the last two years would be considered valid. Applicants who have already obtained PGDM equivalent degree (PGP/IPMX/WMP) from any IIM or AACSB/AMBA/EQUIS accredited educational Institutes in India and abroad (with a minimum CGPA of 6.0 on a 10.0 point scale) would be exempted from this test score requirement. Applicants who are MBAs from non-accredited educational Institutes but have at least one research publication in a journal of category C and above as per ABDC (Australian Business Deans Council) rating are also exempted from the test score requirement.
- Candidates having valid test score as mentioned above or PGDM equivalent degree from IIMs or AACSB/AMBA/EQUIS accredited educational Institutes are eligible to apply for the second year of EFPM program.
- Candidates, who are appearing for CAT / GRE / GMAT/GATE and JRF/NET (UGC/CSIR), may fill in relevant parts of the EFPM application form and provide in EFPM admission application information on these tests.
For General/OBC category:
- Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) with the minimum of 55% marks
- Graduation (non-engineering) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Post-graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA,
- Graduation (engineering) with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA.
For SC/ST category:
- Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Graduation (non-engineering) with minimum 45% marks or equivalent CGPA and Post-graduation with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA,
- Graduation (engineering) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Age and Work Experience
- Currently employed in full time job with minimum 7 years of work experience as on 31st March 2020
- Must not be more than 55 years of age as on 31st March.