- 07 Jun 2021: IIM Rohtak postpones IPMAT 2021; new exam date to be announced soon Read More
|03 May, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|10 Feb, 2021||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
IIM Rohtak introduces a Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for students after class XII who aim to pursue their career in Business Management. It is a comprehensive management program that has a combined course of management studies from under-graduate (UG) to postgraduate (PG). The program aims at molding the outstanding young student's managerial and leaders.
On successful completion of the programme of 5 years, the participants will be awarded Master of Business Administration (MBA) by IIM Rohtak. If any student intends to exit after successfully completing the program requirement at the end of 3 years, he/she will be awarded a degree of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
The program consists of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years. A year has three terms, each of 3 months duration. The entire programme is divided into two parts; the first part focuses on the foundation courses, whereas the second part focuses on the management. Students require to undergo internships at the end of every academic year.
- All the interested applicants will undergo IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that will examine the aptitude, logical reasoning and proficiency in English of the applicant.
- Shortlisted candidates based on their application form and aptitude test results, will be called for Writtern Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates will be judged on the basis of their academics, general awareness, and communication skills.
- A candidate must have Minimum 60% in Standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55% for the candidates from SC/ ST/ PwD category).
- Maximum 20 years of age 31 July.
- Reservation will be applicable as per GOI norms after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.