Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University, Ranchi Placement Details:
The Training and Placement Cell of Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University, Ranchi conducts the recruitment drive for the students. The step by step Jharkhand Raksha Shakti Placement procedure is given here, candidates can go through this section and know about the JRSU placement process:
- Invitation- The Placement Cell coordinates with the recruiting companies and sends an invitation along with annexure and other documents such as a brochure.
- Acceptance of Invitation by the Recruiters - Recruiters interested to conduct campus placement at JRSU will fill in all the necessary information in the annexure and reverts via mail and confirms their presence for conducting the placement drive.
- Fixing a Placement Schedule - The Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University Placement Cell then fixe the dates with various recruiters mutually according to their availability and the placement schedule is shared with the students and slots are allocated to the recruiting companies for visiting the campus for conducting the placement process.
- Registration for JRSU Placement Process - Candidates interested in participating in the placement drive are invited to register and they have to submit all the required documents such as CV.
- Shortlisting of Registered Candidates - After registrations, based on the specific academic requirements as demanded by the recruiters which are known as pre-hiring demands such as minimum percentage, etc, the registered candidates are shortlisted and only these shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in the placement process.
- Pre Placement Talk - Companies visiting JRSU for conducting the placement drive deliver a pre-placement talk for the students so that they are well aware of the basic policies followed by the company. This two-way communication helps the students to clear all the queries.
- Various Screening Tests Conducted by Recruiters for JRSU Placements - After the pre-placement talk in order to judge the Quantitative aptitude, Logical ability, English competency, Domain knowledge and Suitability towards specific skill-sets of the potential students, screening tests are taken and candidates qualifying the test further proceed with the placement process.
- Group Discussion - Students clearing the screening test will further have to participate in Group Discussion which may be on any topic, it can be a social, political, business-related topic, etc.
- Interview - Candidates have to qualify the interview taken by the companies. They have to appear for the Interview such as Technical Interview and HR Interview conducted by various recruiting companies to test the technical knowledge, communication skills and confidence of students ensuring that the right candidate is selected for the job.
- Making the Job Offer to the Selected Students - Candidates who are successful in qualifying all the tests and interviews conducted by the recruiters, are offered jobs based on their calibre and potential and hence the selected students are successful in Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University placement drive.