KLEEE +1 More
|25 Apr, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|09 Sep, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|Uni-Gauge-E||03 Sep, 2020||Score Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020 - 26 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Objections | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|19 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|11 Aug, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|22 Jun, 2020 - 25 Jun, 2020||Application Correction - Second round | Mode: Online|
|14 Jun, 2020 - 17 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|01 Jun, 2020 - 03 Jun, 2020||Application Correction - First round | Mode: Online|
|16 Jan, 2020 - 30 May, 2020||Application - First round | Mode: Online|
|KLEEE||10 Jun, 2020 - 17 Jul, 2020||Counselling | Mode: Online|
|18 May, 2020||Result - Phase II | Mode: Online|
|27 Apr, 2020 - 29 Apr, 2020||Exam - Phase II (Online proctored exam from home) | Mode: Online|
|09 Sep, 2019 - 25 Apr, 2020||Application - Application date for phase II | Mode: Offline and Online|
|04 Jan, 2020||Result - Phase I | Mode: Online|
|16 Dec, 2019 - 22 Dec, 2019||Exam - Phase I | Mode: Offline and Online|
|13 Dec, 2019||Admit Card - Phase I | Mode: Online|
|09 Sep, 2019 - 10 Dec, 2019||Application - Application date for phase I | Mode: Offline and Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Computer Engineering is a four-year full-time course offered by Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Guntur and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
Name of the Specialization: Communication Systems, Computational Intelligence, Control Systems, Data Analytics, Distributed and Cloud Computing, e-Commerce, Embedded Systems, Information Assurance and Security, Internet of Things, Networking and Communication, Platform- based Development, Robotics and Mechatronics, Signal Processing, Software Engineering, VLSI, Web Technologies, Wireless Sensor Networks.
Admissions will be made for B.Tech Programme by the following criteria.
- Candidates have to be successful in KLEEE (KL Engineering Entrance Examination)/ JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
- K L Deemed to be University accepts Uni-GAUGE score for B.Tech admissions.
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio-Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- B.Tech Electronics and Computer Engineering