what is the AP eamcet code of KL University?
Most probably the Institute code should be KLEF. If not, then it would be KLU. You can just check this info once again when you see "the colleges accepting AP EAMCET pdf". I am pretty sure the code would be KLEF. However, there is nothing wrong with verifying so, you can just check it once again.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN BTECH PROGRAMMES IN KLU:
|Name of Specialisation||Eligibility Criteria||Number of Seats|
|B. Tech (Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science and Information Technology/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Civil Engineering/Electronics and Computer Engineering/Artificial Intelligence and Data Science)||
Applicants must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent qualification with above 60% in group subjects and above 60% in aggregate as well (in PCM)
Clear KLEEE/ JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced/ State-Level Engineering Entrance Exams
Computer Science and Engineering- 1800
Electronics and Communication Engineering - 600
Mechanical Engineering - 240
Computer Science and Information Technology- 120
Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 60
Civil Engineering - 60
Electronics and Computer Engineering- 120
Artificial Intelligence and Data Science -180
- For admissions, candidate has to appear in one of these examinations and score valid marks - KLEEE (KL Engineering Entrance Examination)/ JEE-Main / JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET
- Fill in the application form on the KLEFU website and submit it before the last date. You may also submit the application offline to the University campus.
- Submit the necessary documents and then pay Rs. 1000 as application fees.
- Attend the KLEEE and pass the cut-off.
- If shortlisted, attend the counselling as per the set date.
- Admissions will be confirmed after verification of the documents.
To know more about this college, visit:
To use the AP EAMCET College predictor tool, visit:
To use the JEE Main college predictor tool, visit:
gitam or klu which one can offer better placements
If I can keep the information in front of you, I believe you can make a better decision. KL and GITAM are considered to be universities. KL receives an A++ rating whereas GITAM only receives an A+. The NAAC rating represents the level of education. A higher rating is usually a plus.
In terms of placements, GITAM and KL are competitive, however KL boasts a 15-year track record of 100% placements whereas GITAM makes no mention of such a record. Therefore, I believe KL has a competitive advantage when it comes to educational standards and job placements.
Im bce candidate my inter percentage is 71% and my emcet rank is 99055 do I have a chance of getting seat in KL University for cse or Artificial intelligence?
will i get seat thru AP eapcet in b tech cse for rank 3945 in male oc category
Hope you are doing well. It's difficult to predict exact college because Cutoff changes every year. According to previous year data analysis, you have chances of following college.
Your Good chances for computer science in following college.
- University College of Engineering JNTUK,
- Narasaraopet Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur
Go through following link to predict college :
how to get free seat in klu guntur
You can get a free seat in KLU Guntur if you satisfy one of the mentioned below criterias:
- Securing rank between 1 to 100 in KL Engineering entrance exam.
- Securing rank between 1 to 500 in eam CET examination
- Securing rank between 1 to 7000 all India rank in joined entrance examination.
- Securing more than 95% or above percentile enjoyment entrance examination + 9.2 CGPA in CBSE board examination.
On satisfying one of the above mentioned criteria, you can get 100% fee concession in KL University
what is the EAMCET code for KL University |
Qualifications for B. Tech Admission
The KLEEE (KL Engineering Entrance Examination), JEE-Main, JEE-Advanced, State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India, including EAMCET, and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities are required of candidates.
my jee mains percentile was 88.78 can i get a seat in KLU university and i am opting to choose CSE branch and my caste is SC
what will be the minimum percentile in JEE MAINS required for KLU for B.Tech CSE
As per my view , 90 percentile would be more than enough to secure a seat in KL university. Even if you score well in your boards you can claim it to get a free seat in the cse branch.
But i would suggest if you have got better options in private then kindly opt for that. Because this college is not a good one in terms of faculty, placements, outreach.
Colleges like VIT vellore, SRM University Manipal University , BITS Pilani are one of the best in private universities.
So, i would recommend you to kindly opt for a better private college rather than some random college.