Living expenses* - INR 1,60,000 per annum (subject to revision every year).
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Economics Hons is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by KREA University, Sri City.
- Applicant should either be in Grade XII or equivalent or should have passed Grade XII or equivalent in their own country of study.
- The applicant should be less than 21 years of age on Aug 1, 2020. In exceptional cases, we may consider applicants over the age of 21 years.
- There is no restriction with respect to the Board of study i.e. applicants from all Boards including ISC, CBSE, State Boards, IB, Cambridge International A levels and other International Examination Boards can apply.
- With respect to International Baccalaureate (IB) and Cambridge International A levels, the following policies are applicable:
- Students in both IB Diploma and the IB Course (i.e. IB Certificate) can apply provided that they have secured a minimum of 24 credits and passed a minimum of three subjects at Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL).
- Students with Cambridge International A levels need a minimum of three subjects to apply.
- Applicants who have taken standardized tests that measure the student holistically such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Testing (ACT) are encouraged to provide the scores in the application form. Such scores are considered in case they indicate higher merit vis-a-vis the XIIth Board exam scores. In such cases, applicants may get confirmed admission offers. For further details, read the Selection Process section.
- The College Board Designated Institution (DI) code for Krea is 7632. Indian students can send their scores free to Krea University through their official College Board account.
- There is no minimum cut-off score or extra-curricular achievement required to apply