- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
B.Tech Civil Engineering is four years full-time course and it is offered by the National Institute of Technology Meghalaya.
- Admission to the B. Tech program in the Institute is based on the JEE (Main) examination and through the counseling conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) for B. Tech Admissions.
- 50% seats for the Home States and 50% seats for other States; For home state quota State Reservation Policy for admissions are followed and admissions for the rest are as per Central Reservation Policy for admissions
- Counseling: Through Central Counselling (JoSSA) based on JEE (Main) score. After JEE results are out, eligible candidates register at the JoSAA website. Candidates mention their preference (Choice filling) of Institutes/programs while registering at JoSAA. Candidates visit nearby resource/Help center.
- Candidates are finally allotted seats by JoSSA.
- Once the seat allocation is done, students visit the respective allotted Institute within the dates mentioned by JoSSA for admission failing which the admission stands withdrawn. Follow the admission process of the Institute where you are allotted.
Candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in the 12th class exam, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class exam conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 45% in the 12th Class exam.