|31 Aug, 2020 - 28 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|13 Mar, 2021 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Result | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2021 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Score Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|26 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|08 Apr, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
M.Tech Mechanical Engineering (Fluids & Thermal Engineering) is full time two-year post-graduate degree course offered at the National Institute of Technology Meghalaya.
Admissions to the M. Tech Programme in the Institute are based on the GATE examination and through the counseling conducted by the Centralized Counseling for M. Tech (CCMT).
- Must have a valid GATE Score.
- In qualifying degrees, the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- The CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Conversion from CGPA to a percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/university will not be considered/allowed.
- In case, the result of the qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum qualifying degree requirements latest by September. In these cases, all exams should have been completed by July. A documentary proof from the head of the current institute to that effect and Mark sheet/Grade card till pre-final semester should be submitted at the Reporting Centre during document verification.