- The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States is Rs.37,000/- per annum (It includes Rs.500/- examination fee per semester).
- Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the respective State Governments need not pay the tuition fee (Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt. rules are eligible for fee reimbursement).
- Every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), and medical insurance of Rs. 500/- approximately per annum for the first two years (by all), that is a total of Rs.3,500/- (Rs 3,000/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.
|02 Oct, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|16 Sep, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|26 Apr, 2019 - 24 May, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering Integrated is a six-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar.
The first part of the six-year course is a two-year Pre University Course (equivalent to (TS) Intermediate) followed by the second part of the four-year Engineering Course. At present the pre-university part of education offers premature specialization in tracks such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Life sciences (equivalent to MPC + BiPC). By bringing students into the University at an earlier stage we hope to impart a broad-based education including humanities and liberal arts to students.
Admissions will be based on merit in the 10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools.
- Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State.
- Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31-December (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
- International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.