(1) Seat Rent (Except Mahodadhi)
(i) Single Seated Room Rs.168/- per annum
(ii) Multiple Seated Room Rs.120/- per annum
(2) SEAT RENT (Mahodadhi Hostel)
(i) Single Seated Room Rs.800/- per annum
(ii) Double Seated Room Rs.400/- per annum
(3) Energy Charges
(i) The energy charges for Ph.D. Scholars Rs.1000/- per annum
(ii) Water charges for Ph.D. Scholars Rs.120/- per annum
(4) Utility Charges Rs. 500/- per year applicable for all hostel admission. The fees to be deposited in the hostel are as follows:
(i) Establishment fee Rs.1000/- per annum
(ii) Cultural fee Rs.300/- per annum
(This may increase if a hostel so decides)
(iii) Hostel Caution Money Rs.100/-
(iv) Utility Charges Rs.500/- per annum
(v) Mess charges to be decided by the Hostels.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Masters of Science in Anthropology is a two-year full-time course offered by Sambalpur University, Sambalpur.
Candidates, who have appeared the qualifying examinations and the results there of are awaited, are also eligible to apply. However, they have to submit the Provisional Certificate and Marksheet of the qualifying examination within ten days after publication of result of Sambalpur University, or on any date during the Entrance Test schedule i.e. 13.7.2005 whichever is later, otherwise their cases for selection shall not be considered.
- Graduation (With Honours) in Arts / Science / Commerce or
- Graduation (Without Honours) in Arts / Science / Commerce with 50% Marks in aggregate.
- Preference shall be given to graduate with Anthropology as Honours or pass subject.