SVU Tirupati Admission Process 2021
Sri Venkateswara University offers admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. Admission to undergraduate is done on the basis of the marks scored in JEE Main/AP EAMCET/TS EAMCET/TS BIE examination while for postgraduate courses aspirants should qualify SVU CET. Further, the candidates have to appear for a counselling process. Admission to doctoral course will be done through SVU RESET examination followed by an interview process. The detailed admission processes are given below:
For Undergraduate Courses
- Candidates should qualify JEE Main/AP EAMCET/TS EAMCET/Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TS BIE).
- Eligible candidates should register on the SVU website for the university-level counselling process.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses
- Candidates should qualify the Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test (SVUCET).
- Eligible candidates have to register for a counselling process.
- Final admission will be based on participation in the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Doctoral Courses (Ph.D):
- Candidates should register and apply online for admission to the University.
- Admission to Ph.D course will be done on the basis of written test (SVU RESET) and interview conducted by S.V. University, Tirupati.
- UGC- CSIR-NET qualified candidates will be exempted from the written test.
- The candidates with Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) scheme should qualify SVU RESET/ GATE/UGC NET/CSIR NET/APCET exams followed by an interview.