Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is an offered Full-time three/six-year Doctoral program and it is offered by the University of Kalyani, Kalyani. Ph.D. program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
Selection Procedure (Important points):
1. A candidate shall be exempted from appearing EEARP provided that she/he –
2. Reservation and relaxation as per Govt. / U.G.C. rules.
3. Separate forms to be filled up for M.Phil. and Ph.D., however there will be Common Entrance Test for M.Phil. & Ph. D
4. Entrance test will be conducted in the model of NET-UGC/CSIR, SET and such other examination.
5. The Ph.D common entrance test (EEARP) will be held with OMR sheets based on 50 MCQ Type question carrying 2 marks each.
6. Student willing to apply for Ph. D. in more than one subject must fill in separate forms for each subject. But they must mention the subject in which they wish to appear in written examination (EEARP).
7. Candidates who qualified in Admission Test for Ph.D. in Kalyani University (K.U.) earlier, are also exempted from written examination (EEARP).
8. Selected candidates have to produce No Objection Certificate from their Employer during the time of Admission
9. Qualifying marks in written examination (EEARP) is 50%.
10. Final Selection will be based on
The candidate should have passed in 55% Marks in M.Sc./M. Tech. (any branch of Environmental/ Life/Chemical Science).
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile