|05 Apr, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|01 May, 2019||Result| Mode: online|
|05 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|10 Sep, 2018 - 05 Apr, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Biomedical Engineering is a four-year full-time course offered by Vignans Foundation for Science Technology and Research, Guntur and it is approved by the AICTE.
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE Main.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE Main, provided if he/she gets minimum CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana and other South Indian States in the +2 / Intermediate examination and 50% aggregate marks in North, North East and other states of India. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University).
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and eligible candidates will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University) premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District, A.P.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificate etc.) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to various programmes will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1999 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana and other South Indian States are eligible to appear for the admission test. The minimum eligibility for the students of North, North East and other states is 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Admission into B.Tech. will be through Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an on-line test, conducted by Vignan's Deemed to be University on all India basis.
- Candidates qualified in V-SAT / AP or TS EAMCET / JEE(Mains) / JEE(Advanced) with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana and other South Indian States in the +2 / Intermediate examination and 50% aggregate marks in North, North East and other states of India.