|05 Apr, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|01 May, 2019||Result| Mode: online|
|05 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|10 Sep, 2018 - 05 Apr, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology Engineering is a four-year full-time course offered by Vignans Foundation for Science Technology and Research, Guntur.
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2019.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2019, provided if he/she gets minimum B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State in the +2 / Intermediate examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology and Research (Deemed to be University).
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and eligible candidates will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research (Deemed to be University) premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District, A.P.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand canceled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificate etc.) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to various programmes will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 1998 and a pass in above Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech. programmes will be through Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an online test, conducted by Vignan's Deemed to be University on all India basis.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET / JEE(Mains) / JEE(Advanced) with a minimum of B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State in the +2 / Intermediate examination.
Our university is well & good the staff students are f
Last Seen: 23 Apr' 20
Joined On: 12 Apr' 18
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering