- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
The programme is aimed at providing students with deep understanding of the computer hardware and software needed for various purposes. This course includes basic skills in the operation and use of computers and the application of software packages to solve business problems. The course empowers the students with skills to stay on top to counter rampant commercialization. The department additionally offers value-added programmes to give extra inputs like Communication Skills, Soft Skills and Project Management skills etc., especially to those who have graduated in science subjects from rural areas.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the result obtained in I-CET conducted in AP & Telangana, provided if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University).
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in I-CET and eligible candidates will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University) premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District, A.P.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to the programme will stand canceled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission(such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate etc.) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to the programme will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- Admission into MCA - 50% aggregate marks in any Bachelor's Degree with mathematics as one of the subject at +2/Intermediate level and should be qualified in I-CET.
- Note: Candidates appearing for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.