- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year full-time course offered by School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
BBA (Human Resources Management): Human resource management (HRM) is the process of managing the relationship between people and the organizations they work in. It is a specialist function supporting organizations, and their employees, at both strategic and operational levels. An understanding of HRM is of benefit to anyone with responsibilities for managing people. For HRM there is a requirement for trained personnel in every organization.
BBA (Marketing Management): Marketing Management enables the organization to overcome the challenges like – intense competition, ever-changing business environment and changing customer tastes and preferences by focusing on the most vital aspect of satisfying customer needs and wants. Marketing this is a crucial function of an organization and marketing professionals are in high demand in the job market.
BBA (Operations Management): Operations management encompasses management of both manufacturing services. Operations Management includes the production of goods, their quality control, facilities management, warehousing of goods and purchasing.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 75% in 10th & 12th
Scholarship Percentage (%) Only Tuition Fee for 1st semester & Number of Seats- 50% waiver on 10% seats in each program
1. Merit Based scholarship:
50% tuition fee waiver on 10% seats of each programs in first semester for CBSE, ICSE & State Board pass out students
75% marks in class 10th and 12th
2. Uttarakhand State Board Toppers Scholarships for BBA Programs
• Minimum 80% aggregate in Class 10th & 12th in UK State Board
• 150 toppers from UK State Board
• Merit order allotment of 1 seat per program.
• The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students.
• Should have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate)
• Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship at a time (either through Uttarakhand Board Toppers or through Uttarakhand Domicile category)
• 25% of tuition fee waiver for Boys and 35% for Girl students in first year
• Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per merit scholarship policy of the University
- Group Discussion & interview.
- Students appearing in class XII and awaiting result can also apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be given a provisional offer letter.
The candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) from a recognized board.