- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI & ML) are emerging as the next big thing in the field of technology. Organizations are adopting AI & ML and budgeting for specialized professionals in the field, thus the demand for trained professionals is increasing.
Introduced by UIE, Chandigarh University, this New-Gen (two-year) postgraduate course will focus on widely used AI and ML technologies and applications including Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Reinforcement Learning, and Tensor Flow. Live projects will be an integral part of this course.
Through this highly rigorous and selective PG program we will help you:
- Create intelligent solutions such as Image Classifiers, Prediction Model, etc. by implementing Classification Algorithms, Deep Learning, NLP, Reinforcement Learning and Graph Models.
- Nano-Degree (1 year specialization in Machine Learning) is also available for students in the case student want to discontinue after one year. This course is named as Postgraduate Diploma in Machine Learning (PGDML).
- Students will learn data science using Python Programming
- Each student will publish 3 research papers in 2 years, one in each semester.
- It is mandatory to publish at least one SCOPUS-INDEXED paper during the course.
- Students can earn the credits in 3rd year by completing online NPTEL courses.
- Industrial students can submit either one Scopus indexed paper or any industrial project along with their thesis.
A candidate must have passed the Bachelor Degree in CSE or equivalent with minimum 55% marks in (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.