Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh was established in the year 2002. The institute is also known as CCET, Chandigarh. is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi and is affiliated to Panjab University (PU). Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh is administered by UT Administration and is recognised by University Grants Commission. The institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes to the students.
CCET Chandigarh is located at Sector 26 in Chandigarh. Chandigarh Railway Station is around 4 km away from the college. Chandigarh International Airport is around 20 km away from the college and Chandigarh Transport Undertaking Depot approximately 3 km away from the institute. Students can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach there.
Clubs, Societies and Committees:
National Service Scheme (NSS): NSS creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
Achintyam: This is the Photography Club of the college that provides a platform for budding photographers to showcase their photography talent.
Apostle of Speech: This Club provides a platform for the students to express their views and opinions.
Symphony: This Club is for the students interested in the fashion industry and helps them to boost their style sense.
Punjabi by Nature: This is the Bhangra Club of the college and the students perform bhangra and Punjabi dance styles representing Punjabi culture.
Beatles: This is the Western Dance is responsible for organising all the dance events at Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh. It performs western dance style.
Dramebaz: The Dramatics Club of the college is for theatre and dramatics enthusiasts.This club consists of actors and performers. It organises events like street plays, stage plays etc.
7 Notes: The Music Club of the college organises various musical events and programmes for the students and it provides a platform to the students to showcase their musical talent.
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Exams and Cutoffs
Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes to the students. Admission to B.tech courses is offered by CCET on the basis of JEE Main score. Further, based on the scores of JEE Main, candidates have to register online on the website of Chandigarh Engineering & Architecture Counselling Joint Admission Committee for the joint admission process. Admission to the doctoral programme is based on a written test conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh followed by an interview. The detailed admission procedure of all the courses offered by Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh is given below:
- Candidates have to apply and appear for JEE Main and secure valid scores.
- Based on the marks of JEE Main candidates have to register online on the website of Chandigarh Engineering & Architecture Counselling Joint Admission Committee for the joint admission process.
- Further candidates have to participate in the counselling process for choice filling and choice locking seat allotment.
- Final admission will be offered on the basis of scores of JEE Main, participation in the counselling process, choice filling, choice locking, document verification and fee payment.
- Eligible candidates have to apply online on the website of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Aspirants have to appear and qualify a written test conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh followed by an interview.
- Based on the marks secured in the written test and performance in the interview, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission on the basis of marks secured in the written test, performance in the interview, university-level document verification and fee payment.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh has adequate infrastructure like a library which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like canteen, sports, etc in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Canteen: Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh has a cafeteria that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students at a reasonable price to the students.
- Library: The institution has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Computing Centre: The institute has a computing centre to satisfy all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty.
- Gymnasium: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students.
- Laboratories: The institution has laboratories for the students in order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure. These laboratories are well equipped with the latest technologies and equipment.
- Hostel: The institution provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, TV rooms, etc.
The overall experience was good.
Nice but not that much..
Last Seen: 18 Jan' 17
Joined On: 15 May' 16
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
I am gonna miss my college life
Joined On: 12 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- BE Computer Science and Engineering
Good college for B.Tech
Last Seen: 21 Aug' 16
Joined On: 21 Aug' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
Questions related to CCET Chandigarh
I am getting 81%ile In Jee Main Jan. Can I get Admission in PEC or CCET or UIET in BE CSE?
Can you please share some more details like your home quota and your overall rank then the answer will be more accurate. Do tell i will try to tell as accurate as possible.For now let me tell you that for a general category student the cutoff for
Computer Science and Engineering is around 11300.
All the best.
when will the jet form come from psbte Diploma in civil engineering
The JET forms will be given in the end of July and the first round of counselling ends by August. But this might change due to COVID-19 conditions. Hope you get your admissions soon. Stay connected to the institution for regular updates. Hope you find this helpful. Have a great day.
All the best for your upcoming attempts !
I am a Normal Student of WEST BENGAL Can I eligible for any Engineering Entrance UG level without JEE Main and WBJEE and ComedK?? I want to apply all UG Engineering Entrances
Yes, You're eligible for many engineering entrance examination for Undergraduate level without giving any of the above mentioned examination. You're eligible for
1. UPTU examination
2. BITSAT examination
Except for these 4 there are several other examinations that you can attempt.
Best of luck !
is there any admission facility of direct after 12th passed out student without jee or any other entrance exam
My jee main CRL-455500 and Sc- 32449 . and my jac Chandigarh reservation rank is 439 ...will i get any seat in UIET..
Yes you can get admission in Uiet. Your rank is is less than the closing rank hence you are eligible for uiet. You can also check the link of pdf I'm providing so that you can get an idea of other colleges also which are open for you. Just go through this link and all your doubts will be cleared.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: