Admission Process 2021
The Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication (HJUJ) offers a three-year undergraduate course (BA-JMC) in Journalism and Mass Communication. It also offers two-year postgraduate courses M.A-JMC (Print Media), MA-JMC (Electronic Media), MA-JMC (Media Organisation, Advertising and Public Relations), MA-JMC (New Media) and MA-JMC (Development Studies and Social Work). The University has also started the Ph.D under the Department of Media and the Department of Electronics Media. Candidates need to submit their application online for the admission to the course they want to pursue. The admission is based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
HJU admission process for diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses:
- Candidates need to submit their application for the respective courses.
- The admission committee will shortlist the application based on the qualifying marks and merit list will be published.
- Accordingly, candidates have to visit the college and complete the admission process which includes document verification and fee payment.
HJU admission process for Ph.D Programmes:
- Candidates need to apply online at the official website of the HJUJ.
- Admission to PhD is based on the rank secured in the entrance examination conducted by the Research Department of the University.
- Candidates with UGC-CSIR-NET/JRF, UGC-NET/JRF, SLET, are exempted from the Entrance Test.