The program fee for the academic year will be Indian Rupees 27,00,000/- (non-refundable) or equivalent US$ for one year, payable in four installments.
- Payment of Indian Rupees 2,00,000/- (commitment fee) by 11th December 2019 [Round 1] and 11th February 2019 [ Round 2] along with the acceptance of the admission offer.
- Payment of Indian Rupees 8,00,000/- by 16th April (second installment)
Furthermore Rs 20,000/- is to be paid as security deposit by Demand Draft/ Pay order favoring Indian Institute of Management Calcutta along with the second installment. This amount will be refunded on completion of the program after necessary adjustments of dues if any.
- Payment of Indian Rupees 8,00,000/- by 25 July (the third installment)
- Payment of Indian Rupees 9,00,000/- by 28 November(fourth installment)
This amount includes tuition fees and cost of course material, books, accommodation and economy airfare of study tours organized by IIMC.
Over and above the program fees mentioned in the above payment schedule, please note that other charges such as for electricity, food, expenses of personal nature are not covered by these fees and will have to be borne by the individual students.
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020 - 21 Feb, 2021||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- MBA for Executives Programme is IIM Calcutta's One Year Full-Time Residential Programme meant for Executives with more than five years of professional experience. IIM Calcutta is the first management institute in the country to be Triple Crowned – to be accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, i.e., accredited by all the three major accreditation agencies in the world for management education. Only 5 other business schools in Asia and 73 business schools around the world are currently ‘Triple Accredited’.
- It provides mid-career professionals with the ideal platform to augment their existing skillsets as they endeavour to armour themselves for senior and top management roles in the industry.
- The management programme since its inception in 2006, has spawned alumni who have demonstrated excellence in the leadership positions that they have occupied in their organizations.
- The Class comprises an eclectic mix of youth and experience. Under the able guidance of the country’s leading management faculty, a passion for continuous learning synergizes with experiences from diverse backgrounds to create an enriching learning environment.
- Learning beyond the classroom is an equally important facet. While case discussions enrich the practical experience of unravelling real-life business puzzles, informal discussions on varied topics from thoughtfully chosen adjunct readings broaden individual perspectives. The immersion programme helps future business leaders hone their skills while tackling real-world challenges. Individuals also make time to participate in business case competitions, branding exercises and self-interest career advancement clubs.
- It is this heady mix of fervour, idealism, experience and moderating values that catalyse the transformation of experienced professionals into dynamic ethical leaders. This indeed is the true objective of the MBA for Executives Programme management programme.
Assessment of the candidates is based on:
- Academic background
- Professional experience
- GMAT score
- Personal interviews
- Statement of purpose &
- A bachelor's degree (minimum 10+2+3 years of formal education) or equivalent in any discipline
- At least 5 years of full-time post-qualification managerial/professional experience as on March 31.
- Valid GMAT Score (taken within last 36 months of application date).
Last Seen: 03 Jul' 20
Joined On: 03 Jul' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
- Executive MBA