- 11 Feb 2021: IIT Hyderabad-incubated startup to launch first electric motorcycle Read More
|CEED||08 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Final Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|21 Jan, 2021 - 24 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Draft Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|17 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline and Online|
|01 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|11 Nov, 2020 - 17 Nov, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|09 Sep, 2020 - 10 Nov, 2020||Application - Without late fees | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
M.Des. (Visual Design) is a two year full time Programme which aims to provide broadbased understanding of design along with student-driven specialization in varied domains like architectural and spatial design, visual communication, interaction design and photography.
The qualifying exam is CEED. The candidate will be shortlisted for Design Aptitude Test (DAT) based on CEED score. Based on the DAT scores, the candidates are screened and shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in Design Aptitude Test (DAT), Personal Interview, Academic Performance and Design Portfolio
The candidates should have a valid CEED score and a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST) or equivalent grades in the qualifying examination, which are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Architecture / Design/ Interior Design or equivalent (4 years duration after 10+2).
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years duration after 10+2).
- B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2).
- G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one-year post qualification, professional experience Masters degree in Arts / Science / Computer Applications (2 year programme after 10+2+3).