|01 Dec, 2020 - 06 May, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on June 5, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|08 May, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests available on this date | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests available on this date | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 08 Apr, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on May 8, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|13 Mar, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests not offered on this date | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 12 Feb, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on March 13, 2021 | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time course offered at the National Institute of Technology, Puducherry.
1. Joint Entrance Examination (Main)
- Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Program for the candidates from India at NITs, IIITs, and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTI) shall include the performance in the class 12/other Qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
2. Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB)
- A Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) constituted by the Govt. of India coordinates admissions for the candidates from India to UG degree programmes in engineering, technology and architecture based on the All India Rank obtained through class 12/other Qualifying Examination and Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). CSAB 2013 is constituted in order to facilitate the seat allocation to students. The merit list (All India Rank) for admission to NITs and other CFTIs will be prepared by CBSE by giving 40% weightage (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent examination) and 60% to the performance in JEE (Main) Examination.
3. Admissions Under DASA Scheme
- Admissions are open for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) under Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) Scheme to National Institutes of Technology (NITs), IIITs, and other premier Technical Institutions.
4. Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA)
- The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2017 has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 97 Institutes for the academic year 2017-18. This includes 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs, and 20 other GOvernment Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs). Admission to all the academic programs offered by these Institutes will be made through a single platform.
- Candidates for admission to the first year of the B.Tech., degree programmes shall be required to have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (Academic stream) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study under Part III or any Examination recognized as equivalent.
- The selection is governed by JoSAA.
- The Minimum marks required and the age limit as per the criteria prescribed by the admitting authority