NIT Puducherry Placements Cell shoulders the responsibility of conducting placement drives every annual year. The NIT Puducherry Training and Placement Cell follows a certain procedure while organizing campus recruitment. The different organizations or firms that visit the NITPY campus check the suitability of the candidate for the offered designation by conducting various rounds of placement. The students only after fulfilling the required eligibility criteria can apply for the campus recruitment process. The rounds like aptitude test, written examination test, group discussion round, and personal interview round are conducted to select the candidates for the offered role.
The Training and Placement Cell of NIT Puducherry follows particular steps while conducting the campus placements at NIT Puducherry. The following are the different steps followed by the National Institute of Technology Puducherry Training and Placement Cell:
1. The interested companies and organizations have to fill up the Job Application Form available on the website of NIT Puducherry and send it to the mail address mentioned in the link.
2. The filled and submitted Job Application Form is circulated among the students to make them aware of the profile offered by the company/firm and other details mentioned by the organization in the JAF.
3. The National Institute of Technology Training and Placement Cell and the interested organization will mutually decide the dates of campus placement and visit the campus on the fixed dates. In the case of an off-campus placement drive, the organization has to mention the venue and date where the drive will be taken place. The details of the off-campus drive will be shared amongst the students, and interested candidates can attend the selection process.
4. Companies visit the campus on the decided dates and conduct different rounds of the selection process.
5. After all the rounds of the selection process are completed, the final list of selected/hired candidates is sent to the Training and Placement Cell.
Median Salary Offered to B. Tech students in 2019
Median Salary Offered to M. Tech students in 2019
Total Number of Jobs Offered
L & T
Tata Elexsi Ltd.
Your Placement Report Downloaded Successfully
Select your reason of reporting