i) Establishment - Rs. 4,000.00
ii) Rent - Rs. 6,000.00
iii) Mess - Rs. 12,500.00
iv) One Time Caution Deposit (Refundable) - Rs. 4,000.00
Total - Rs. 26,500.00
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- A full-time candidate can submit the synopsis and thesis only after a minimum period of study of 21 and 24 months respectively from the date of registration.
- A part-time candidate can submit the synopsis and thesis only after a minimum period of study of 33 and 36 months respectively from the date of registration.
- The maximum period to complete the programme is 5 years for full-time candidates and 7 years for part-time.
- Selected candidates as approved by the Director will be offered to enroll in the Ph.D. programme by remitting the prescribed fees. The candidate should also remit fees every semester as prescribed by the institute failing which registration will be canceled.
- Ordinarily, a candidate is not eligible for re-registration for Ph.D. after the cancellation of his/her earlier registration for any reason. However, depending on the merits and considering any special circumstance of the individual case, a candidate may be considered for re-registration after Director's approval.
Candidates with Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree by Research (M.S. By Research) in Engineering/Technology disciplines with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (or) CGPA of 6.5/10 in UG and in PG for admission under OC/OBC category and 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA of 6.0 for SC/ST candidates. Aggregate marks/CGPA, the standard in awarding the degree that the university follows will be taken for consideration. No conversion certificate is required.