- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Biotechnology and Medical Engineering is six years program offered at National Institute of Technology Rourkela.
Ph.D. programme shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
- M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate in both B.Tech (or M.Sc./M.Pharm/MCA) and M.Tech levels from recognized technical Institute or University.
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm/MCA or equivalent in relevant discipline with 7.0 CGPA or 65% marks in aggregate.
- M.Sc in Basic Sciences with 7.0 CGPA or 65% marks in aggregate in relevant disciplines.
- M.B.B.S with CGPA 6.5 or 60% marks in aggregate.
- M.Sc./M.A/MBA/M.Com. in Humanities and Social Sciences or Management with CGPA 6.5 or 60% marks.