CLAT +1 More
|CLAT||01 Jan, 2021 - 15 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|19 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Dec, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Legislative Law (BBA LLB) is a five-year full-time Integrated program in Law offered by Navrachana University, Vadodara with the approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Candidates with one subject compartment in HSC will be given provisional admission subject to passing the qualifying exam and meeting NUV admission criteria.
- In addition, Conduct Certificate and School leaving certificates are mandatory.
- Candidates must have qualified in any one of the entrance examinations: CLAT, LSAT, or Written Aptitude Test (WAT) and Personal Interview.
- Final admission will be subject to the merit list prepared based on scores of CLAT, LSAT, or WAT and PI.
- Higher Secondary School Certification or Intermediate Exam (10+2) or its equivalent exams with a minimum of 45%. An additional 5% relaxation for candidates belongs to SC/ST category.
- Be or be less than twenty years in case of general category of applicants and less than twenty two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities