MBA Course Fees-
Course Fee, as follows shall be collected by the H.O.D./Prof-in-Charge at the time of admission.
(i) Business Administration - Rs.20,000.
(1) Seat Rent (Except Mahodadhi)
(i) Single Seated Room Rs.168/- per annum
(ii) Multiple Seated Room Rs.120/- per annum
(2) SEAT RENT (Mahodadhi Hostel)
(i) Single Seated Room Rs.800/- per annum
(ii) Double Seated Room Rs.400/- per annum
(3) Energy Charges
(i) The energy charges for Ph.D. Scholars Rs.1000/- per annum
(ii) Water charges for Ph.D. Scholars Rs.120/- per annum
(4) Utility Charges Rs. 500/- per year applicable for all hostel admission. The fees to be deposited in the hostel are as follows:
(i) Establishment fee Rs.1000/- per annum
(ii) Cultural fee Rs.300/- per annum
(This may increase if a hostel so decides)
(iii) Hostel Caution Money Rs.100/-
(iv) Utility Charges Rs.500/- per annum
(v) Mess charges to be decided by the Hostels.
|26 Aug, 2020 - 27 Sep, 2020||Application - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||Exam - PBT mode | Mode: Offline|
|27 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Exam - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|24 Aug, 2020 - 20 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|15 Jul, 2020 - 19 Sep, 2020||Application - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Business Administration is a two-year full-time course offered by Sambalpur University, Sambalpur.
Written Test for admission shall not be conducted where the numbers of applicants are less than the sanctioned strength.
- Any graduate with honours or 45% mark in aggregate and With valid composite MAT score.
- Non-MAT candidates having Honours or 45% mark in graduation may also apply. They will be required to appear at the written test conducted by Sambalpur University.