CAT +2 More
|CMAT||23 Dec, 2020 - 22 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 23 Jan, 2021||Others - Last date for submission of exam fee | Mode: Online|
|25 Jan, 2021 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|22 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|27 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|MAT||04 Jan, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
MBA Agribusiness is a two-year full-time post graduation management programme and this programme is offered by Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu, Jammu.
Selection for admission to MBA programme shall be made on the basis of Merit in the following components:
- Merit in the qualifying examination i.e. Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates will be called for group discussion, Personal Interview, and Micro-Presentation.
The Final merit list will be prepared based on the following selection parameters:
- Valid CAT/CMAT/MAT Score
- Diversity Factor
- Group Discussion
- Extempore/Micro Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Academic Record (on pro rats basic) (Graduation, 12th, and 10th)
- A candidate must have B.Sc Agr./BV.Sc & AH/B.Tech Agr. Engineering/B.Sc Horticulture, Dairying, and Forestry or B.sc Fisheries with 55% marks or equivalent OGPA.
- Any other Graduate degree with 55% marks.