- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
Master of Computer Application is a full-time three-year postgraduate course degree and it is offered by University of Madras, Chennai.
Admission Based on the Entrance Test and Marks in the Qualifying Examinations.
- BCA/BES/BSc.-Computer Science/ Mathematics /Applied Sciences/ Physics/ Statistics or
- B.Com. / B.B.M. /B.B.A./ B.L.M. /.B.A. Corporate Secretaryship / B.A. Economics /any other degree with Business Mathematics and Statistics or Mathematics/ Statistics in Main/Allied level or
- B.Sc. Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics and Physics as allied subject or
- B.E./ B.Tech. / M.B.A. or
- Bachelors degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Higher Secondary level