- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
The BBA three year program is one of the most sought bachelor degree programmes after +2 or equivalent examination. The program offered by the VFSTR Deemed to be University, is a unique initiative that was developed in order to meet the evolving aspirations of young students. This program seeks to attract bright, motivated students who wish to become the outstanding business leaders of tomorrow. With a specially developed, industry accepted, and career oriented curriculum, this integrated program will develop holistic, social leaders, not just management professionals.
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the written test conducted by Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University).
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the V-JET score, provided if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the qualifying examination as the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University).
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the written test and eligible candidates will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University) premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District, A.P through a common ranking.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to the programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission(such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate etc.) to the Director-Admission before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to the programme will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
Candidates born on or after 1st July, 2000 and a pass in intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate marks in AP & TS and 50% aggregate marks in all other states in the +2 / Intermediate examination are eligible for admission.
V-JET Admission Test : Vignan's Joint entrance test(V-JET) is a paper based test conducted for admission into BBA in Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University), Vadlamudi, Guntur Campus, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Note: Candidates appearing for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.