CAT +2 More
|MAT||04 Jan, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|APICET||28 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - Special examination (COVID positive students) start date | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020||Others - Rank card | Mode: Online|
|25 Sep, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 14 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Challenge | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - preliminary | Mode: Online|
|10 Sep, 2020 - 11 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020 - 05 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - (With Late Fee of Rs 10000) | Mode: Online|
|03 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|13 Jul, 2020||Application Correction - Correction Window Last Date | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020 - 11 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - (With Late Fee of Rs 5000) | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020 - 30 Jun, 2020||Late Fee Application - (With Late Fee of Rs 2000) | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020||Application - (Last date extended) | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
MBA program is designed to develop aspiring managers who can manage organizations competitively. The program aims to develop entrepreneurs who can establish and manage their enterprises in most effective manner. Identifying the multifaceted industry needs that demand multi-skilled people, the program is offered with dual specialization. The student may opt for two of his areas of interest from the elective areas like Marketing, Human resources, Finance, Entrepreneurship and International business in his second year of coursework.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the result obtained in I-CET conducted in AP & Telangana, provided if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University).
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in I-CET and eligible candidates will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University) premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District, A.P.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to the programme will stand canceled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission(such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate etc.) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to the programme will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- Admission into MBA - 55% aggregate marks in any Bachelor's Degree and qualified in ICET / MAT score above 500 / min 70% in CAT or 60% in B.Tech.
- Note: Candidates appearing for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
Last Seen: 04 Sep' 16
Joined On: 04 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
The name of the university "vignan" suits best for it
Last Seen: 12 Sep' 16
Joined On: 01 Feb' 15
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015