Yashwantrao chavan Maharashtra it is a open University. And this university is spread all over the Maharashtra. This university is a one of the best university in india. I am pursuing a course which is work based course so my office is a college for me. Beacuse it is a course running through a scheme which is earn and learn and because of that university give me a job for 3 yrs.
The eligibility criteria for the 3 years LLB course are:
1. You must possess a graduate/postgraduate degree from any recognized university in India or Abroad.
2. You must have secured a minimum percentage of 45% marks in the qualifying examination (40% for SC/ST Category, 42% for OBC)
If you fit in these criteria, you are eligible to apply for 3 Year LLB Course in any college across India.
Some of the entrance exams that you can appear for are mentioned as under:
1. Mht cet
2. BHU-UET (Banaras Hindu University)
3. DU-LLB Entrance Test (Delhi University Faculty of Law)
4. SLAT (Symbiosis Law School, Entrance Test)
5. Faculty of Law, Osmania University
6. Faculty of Law, Allahabad University
7. Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
8. ILS, Pune
9. LSAT (O.P Jindal Global University)
10. Department of Laws, Punjab University, Chandigarh
Hope this helps! Good luck!
Yes, definitely! The only criterion for the Common Admission Test or CAT is that you should be a graduate, and since you have completed your Bachelor of Commerce or BCom, then you are fully eligible to appear for the same. However, it is a totally different matter that when you dive deep into it, you will find that they have other requirements like marks in graduation, Xth, XIIth and so on.
Hope I have answered your question. All the best!