The eligibility criteria for the 3 years LLB course are:
1. You must possess a graduate/postgraduate degree from any recognized university in India or Abroad.
2. You must have secured a minimum percentage of 45% marks in the qualifying examination (40% for SC/ST Category, 42% for OBC)
If you fit in these criteria, you are eligible to apply for 3 Year LLB Course in any college across India.
Some of the entrance exams that you can appear for are mentioned as under:
1. Mht cet
2. BHU-UET (Banaras Hindu University)
3. DU-LLB Entrance Test (Delhi University Faculty of Law)
4. SLAT (Symbiosis Law School, Entrance Test)
5. Faculty of Law, Osmania University
6. Faculty of Law, Allahabad University
7. Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
8. ILS, Pune
9. LSAT (O.P Jindal Global University)
10. Department of Laws, Punjab University, Chandigarh
Hope this helps! Good luck!
Yes, definitely! The only criterion for the Common Admission Test or CAT is that you should be a graduate, and since you have completed your Bachelor of Commerce or BCom, then you are fully eligible to appear for the same. However, it is a totally different matter that when you dive deep into it, you will find that they have other requirements like marks in graduation, Xth, XIIth and so on.
Hope I have answered your question. All the best!
---- Before taking admission in the agricultural education program, read the Agriculture Education Program Information Booklet 2022-23 (Prospectus), Schedule, Presentation on filling the admission application on the left side and then fill the online admission application only.
• At the time of filling the above online form, the student should carry a passport size photocopy, a photocopy with his/her own signature, as well as a fully legible scanned soft photocopy of the official original documents/certificates of the various certificates/certificates of the reservation category (social reservation, parallel reservation certificates) etc., if availing reservation. Keep the online application form ready for uploading at the respective place.
• The student can fill the said online application form himself on the computer available to him, however, if there is any difficulty in this, the students should take the help of the concerned Agricultural Education Center.
• All the students are kindly requested to note that only the application form duly filled in completely correctly, authentically and scanned so that all the uploaded documents are clearly visible within the time period prescribed by the University will be considered for the further admission process.
• Before filling the online application form, the candidates who are using this system for the first time should register by clicking on the “Apply Online for Candidates” button given above to get User ID and Password.
• After online registration you will get your own User ID and Password. Please save your login id and password for future communication. Please keep your login ID and password secret.
• You can fill the online application form using your own User ID and Password in the User ID and Password field on the right hand side.
-------- For complete details about the BSc Agriculture program, kindly check the official website, link of which is given below -
I hope you find the answer helpful.
YCMOU has a School of Health Science which offers the following paramedical courses which can be done after class 12-
Hope this answers your query.
Eligibility criteria for NIMCET is graduation in science /IT/CA/engineering with 60% mark. As ycmou is a recognized university definitely you could apply for MCA. This college also have affiliation from university grands commission .So you could apply for NIMCET.
There are several companies which recruit the candidates who have completed Bachelor's Degree in Distance mode and there are companies which accepts the candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree in Regular mode only. So if you do not wish to enroll in Bachelors Degree in regular mode you need to apply for the jobs which accepts graduates who have completed Bachelors Degree in Distance mode. Each company specifies the requirements, essential qualification kindly check it before and apply if you fulfill the eligibility requirements.
Hope you are doing well...!!!
Yes, YCMOU BCA students are also eligible for writing UPSC EXAM. You can also give SSC exam. For the IAS, IFS & IPS, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
Any UGC ensured college graduation endorsement is to the point of showing up for the vast majority of the public authority tests. The YCMOU (fifth open college in India) has been perceived under area 12 (B) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Indeed, even you can show up for a test when you are in your last year of graduation.
I hope this information helps you!
All the best:)
The eligibility criteria for the course of MSc Biochemistry at Nagpur University is that the candidate must have passed BSc Chemistry, BSc in Biological Sciences (any subject) with Chemistry as a subject atleast in 2 semesters, BSc Biochemistry with 55% marks. So you can't take admission to any of the affiliated colleges of Nagpur University as they will follow the guidelines of Nagpur University.
For the official website you can consider the link below:
For more information regarding Biochemistry as a career, you can consider the link below:
I hope this helps. Wish you a great day!
Yashwantrao chavan Maharashtra it is a open University. And this university is spread all over the Maharashtra. This university is a one of the best university in india. I am pursuing a course which is work based course so my office is a college for me. Beacuse it is a course running through a scheme which is earn and learn and because of that university give me a job for 3 yrs.