The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
|14 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Communication Engineering is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE SCORE. However non GATE SCORERS are also been admitted to the vacant seats in accordance with their merit based on the Rank list.
- In case seats remain vacant due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala State without a valid GATE score will be considered against such vacancies. If seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will also be considered for admission.
- Candidate eligible for admission to the Master of Technology courses should have B.Tech. /B.E. Degree or equivalent examination in the relevant discipline as per University norms.
- Academic – Candidate who has passed B.Tech/B.E degree examination recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala or any University approved by AICTE with 60% mark in aggregate are eligible for admission to the M.Tech course.
- Socially and Educationally Backward (SEBC) candidate should obtain 55% mark and S/C and S/T candidates need only a pass in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have passed AMIE examination, a minimum of 55% marks for Section B and a minimum of three years of professional experience in the field of specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree is also essential.