Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Foundry Forge Technology is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by AICTE and offered by the Ranchi University, Ranchi.
1. Announcements of admission for M. Tech. courses will be made for all categories (For GATE appear student). The applications for admission will be considered only in prescribed format.
2. The application forms will be scrutinized by a committee recommended by the Course Coordinator and only such candidates who meet the stipulated requirements will be called for written test/interview.
3. All admissions to different M. Tech. courses shall be recommended by the duly constituted admissions committee.
4. The admissions committee shall be appointed by the Course Coordinator with the approval of the Director. The committee will be headed by the Head of the Department offering the course. All eligible faculty of the department (those possessing M. Tech. and above) will be members and the Course Coordinator will act as Member-Convener, not as signator.
5. Admissions to different M. Tech. courses may be recommended solely based on performance in the qualifying examination, GATE score/written test and/or interview.
6. Recommendations of admission committees will be submitted to the Course Coordinator and will require the approval of PGCC before offering admission to selected candidates.
7. To encourage reserved category candidates to pursue M. Tech. courses, the requirements for their admission have been set separately as per the guidelines of Govt. of India.
8. Selected candidates would be required to accept the offer of admission by paying the prescribed fee on or before the specified last date. In case a candidate does not accept the offer by paying the prescribed fee by the specified last date, the offer of admission may stand withdrawn and will be offered to the candidates in the waiting list, if any, in the order of merit.
1. BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental/ Metallurgical/ Metallurgy and Materials/ Mining Engineering; (b) M. Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science.
2. M.Sc candidates must have studied Mathematics at Graduation level.
3. Eligibility criteria may be modified later by the head of the department offering a particular course with prior approval of Academic Council.
4. Candidates possessing associate membership of professional bodies should have a valid GATE score to be eligible for admission. However, GATE score is not mandatory for sponsored candidates possessing associate membership of professional bodies.
5. The candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks OR a CGPA of 6.5 (out of 10.0) in the qualifying examination (B. E. / B. Tech. / B. Sc. Engg. or equivalent).
6. Relaxed criteria for 55% marks OR a CGPA of 6.0 (out of 10.0) will be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile