WHAT IS FINANCE ?
SCOPE OF FINANCE
Rise in foreign companies and expansion into different parts of the world have increased the scope of funding and transaction of capital and profits in business, increasing the scope of job opportunities for those pursuing finance.
Business expansion due to globalisation and privatisation has raised transactions of funds and capitals which increase accountability of auditor or finance executive to keep records and data related to business statistics and finance reporting.
- Accounting in Government and Not for Profit Organizations
- Business Data Network
- Business Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- Enterprise Management
- Financial Reporting Standards
- Principle of Financial Accounting
- Principle of Managerial Accounting
- Risk Management of Mutual Fund
- Treasury and Risk Management