- 5 hours ago: Delhi University starts registration for UG courses on Monday Read More
- 7 hours ago: DU 2021 application form released at ugadmission.uod.ac.in; Check how to apply Read More
- 7 hours ago: DU Admission 2021: Live updates on application form, admission portal and documents required Read More
- 9 hours ago: DU application form 2021 to be released at 6 pm, says official Read More
- 1 day ago: Delhi University application form 2021 release delayed; Know more details here Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is an offered Full-time three/six-year Doctoral program and it is offered by the University of Delhi, Delhi. Ph.D. program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
As per Ordinance VI of the University the Ph. D. Admission shall be a 2 step process:
I. Entrance Test to be conducted by the University
II. Personal Interview
In case of candidates having qualified UGC-NET(including JRF/UGC-CSIR NET(Including JRF)/GATE/teacher fellowship holder or have passed M. Phil. Program will be called directly for the personal interview subject to fulfillment of other qualifying requirements.
Candidate must have passed Master degree in the related stream with 55% Marks aggregate from any recognized university.