WHAT IS MARKETING MANAGEMENT ?
Batchelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) or equivalent CGPA score.
Final year candidates are also eligible provided they qualify bachelor degree with minimum qualifying criteria at the time of admission.
SCOPE OF MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Work as Brand Manager, Marketing Manager or Market Research Analyst
- Work in emerging start-ups or establish their own start-ups
- Advertising and Sales Promotion Management
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Customer Based Business Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing and e-Business
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Operations Management
- Product Marketing
- Service Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Strategic Management
- Accenture Solutions Private Limited
- Amazon India
- McKinsey & Company Inc
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Digital Marketing Manager
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 1202 Joined
- 219 Questions